Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mom's Caramel Rolls

My dear mom always made these delicious caramel rolls on special occasions for our breakfast. I love them! They are SO good! I was craving them so I finally went out and got me a bundt pan. :) I went to two stores and couldn't find one so I figured well, if they don't have it at Wal-mart then I guess I will give up... but I lucked out and they had a cute green one there! And the next morning we had a delicious breakfast!

 
Caramel Rolls
18-20 frozen Rhodes rolls
1 small box Jell-O Cook and Serve Butterscotch pudding
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 stick of melted butter
Now here is the simple process... Spray your bundt pan with some cooking spray and then add the frozen rolls. Sprinkle all of the ingredients on the rolls. I did them one at a time and tried to get it on them evenly. Then melt your stick of butter and drizzle it over the mixture! voila! Then put some plastic wrap over them and let them just sit at room temperature overnight. They will raise a LOT. Mine were about to come out of the pan! :) yummm... Then just wake up the next morning, take off the plastic wrap, and put in the preheated oven set at 350 degrees. Leave them in for about 30-40 minutes then take them out and invert the pan and all the delicious caramel sauce will drizzle over your delicious breakfast! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment