Creamy Ranch Potatoes
2 1/2 lbs potatoes, cut in about 1 inch square pieces
1 cup sour cream
3 tbsp ranch salad dressing mix (or just one little 1/16 oz packet)
1 (10 1/2 oz) can of cream of chicken soup
Parsley and extra ranch powder (optional for garnish)
- Put the cut up potatoes in the crock pot.
- In a separate bowl. mix the sour cream, ranch, and cream of chicken soup together.
- Now put in over the potatoes in the crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for about 7 hours.
- If you can, gently stir a few times during the 7 hours. If you would like, sprinkle some parsley or extra ranch powder on top for a little garnish. :)
- Now they are ready to eat with your delicious dinner!