Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes
Recipe adapted from: catesworldkitchen.com
25 Oreo cookies: 18 whole, 7 crushed
2 pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
1/2 cup sour cream
Pinch of salt
Now for the How-To:
1. First, preheat oven to 275 F and line 18 regular muffin cups with paper liners.
2. Place 1 whole Oreo in the bottom of each lined cup.
3. Beat the cream cheese in a mixing bowl on medium speed. While you are mixing, slowly beat in the sugar and vanilla. Next, pour in the beaten eggs, a little at a time, scraping down the sides of the bowl after each addition. This helps to make sure everything is evenly incorporated.
4. Now, beat in the sour cream and salt. Then, stir in the leftover chopped Oreo's by hand.
5. Pour the batter evenly into the prepared tins.
6. Bake, rotating pan halfway through, until filling is set, 22-25 minutes.
Cool in pans for about 15 minutes on a wire rack, then let cool on a plate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
After they have cooled, you can either eat them as is, or you can drizzle a little melted chocolate on top. Either way you decide is absolutely delicious!