Sunday, November 27, 2011

Creamy Ranch Potatoes

I find that I can't ever use a bag of potatoes fast enough. I love potatoes so I when the ward was doing a potluck I knew exactly what I should do... Find a crock pot potato side dish recipe! This easy creamy potato recipe is delicious and great because I just left it in the crock pot on low and came home to have my side dish ready to go! These potatoes would go great with roast, chicken, or a pork chop main dish. Give them a try!

Creamy Ranch Potatoes
2 1/2 lbs potatoes, cut in about 1 inch square pieces
1 cup sour cream
3 tbsp ranch salad dressing mix (or just one little 1/16 oz packet)
1 (10 1/2 oz) can of cream of chicken soup
Parsley and extra ranch powder (optional for garnish)
  1. Put the cut up potatoes in the crock pot.
  2. In a separate bowl. mix the sour cream, ranch, and cream of chicken soup together.
  3. Now put in over the potatoes in the crockpot.
  4. Cover and cook on low for about 7 hours.
  5. If you can, gently stir a few times during the 7 hours. If you would like, sprinkle some parsley or extra ranch powder on top for a little garnish. :)
  6. Now they are ready to eat with your delicious dinner!

1 comment: