Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pigs in a Blanket

Yummm... these are really simple but I love Lit'l Smokies and one of my dietetics friends told me she made some pigs in a blanket with Lit'l Smokies so I had to try them. Yummm... we really liked them. All you need to do is buy some rolls that come those little tin cylinders that pop and almost give you a heart attack and some Lit'l Smokies (cheese is optional). Cut the rolls in a triangle so you can roll up the Lit'l Smokie inside you can put a little bit of cheese inside and that is good too. Then put them all rolled up on a baking sheet and bake according to the instructions for the roll. I used crescent rolls but any type would work. I think if you use the crescent rolls don't put cheese inside because crescent rolls are already a little greasy. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment