Sunday, May 22, 2011

Red Pepper Chicken Crepes

I just made this recipe with what ingredients I had in my kitchen so feel free to add whatever sounds good to you. Savory crepes are simple and delicious, next time I think I will try making them with chicken and broccoli. It is a nice recipe to just make with what you have on hand. Enjoy! :)

Chicken Crepes
2 chicken breasts, diced
1/3 onion, diced
1/2 red pepper, diced
Splash of oil
a couple shakes of garlic salt
a couple shakes of pepper
1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
1 cup or so of shredded cheese
One batch of the *Basic Crepes recipe*
I added some chopped avocado on top for a little garnish touch
In a medium skillet with a lid I start warming some olive oil. Then add the diced onion and red pepper and let it cook for about 2 minutes. Then add the chicken, garlic salt, and pepper and give it a stir. Put the lid on and let it steam until the chicken is cooked all the way through. Then add the chicken soup and let it warm. Then put a couple spoonfuls of filling inside the middle of each crepe and sprinkle a pinch of cheese on top. Then roll up the crepe and do so with as many crepes as you want to make. *I made 7 big crepes with this recipe.* Then when all the crepes are filled put them in the oven at 300 degrees until the cheese is melted on top which takes about 7-10 minutes. Yummm...

No comments:

Post a Comment