Friday, July 15, 2011

Orange Julius

Yummm... I guess I have been taking a walk down memory lane recently and made a lot of the recipes that I loved from my childhood. Orange Juliuses are so tasty! I really like this recipe too because there aren't any raw eggs or dry egg powder or anything like that... just yummy goodness!



Orange Julius
6 oz frozen orange juice concentrate, thawing
1 cup milk
1 cup water
3 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Around 18 ice cubes

 Ok, Now for the easy part. Add all of the ingredients together except the ice cubes and blend for a few seconds, then start adding the ice cubes one at a time through the top hole on the blender. When I made it my blender was a little too powerful and so you may have to turn it off and add a few at a time then close the lid. Let it blend for as long as it takes for it to be smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment